Saturday, March 6, 2010

FBAOSC Fundraiser

I was approached by one of the members of the Ft Bragg Area Officers, Spouses' Club, and asked to donate something for their March Fundraiser called Denim and Diamonds. I knew I didn't have time to do another cake since I already had 2 cake orders for the weekend and an order of custom cupcakes. However, I knew I could eek out a nifty looking cookie bouquet.

I drew out a template for theses cookies, cut them all out by hand, decorated them, and added about 125 pearl candies to each cookie...INDIVIDUALLY with some tweezers. I then wrapped each one and placed them in a cute pink and brown gift box and shrink wrapped it! I hope it brought a bidding war like the shoe box cake did at the Cakes for a Cure fundraiser back in November! I delivered them to our monthly luncheon on Thursday and they got a really good reaction. I love what I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment