Monday, January 25, 2010

Rice Krispies ON A STICK!

I wanted to do something special for the boys to take to Mother's Day Out for their 3rd birthday. Hard to believe, I know! I stuck with rice krispie treats, made them look like sports balls (the only thing they play with right now) and put it on a stick. Apparently, putting things on a stick are the total rave right now. ;)

I used store bought icing and dyed it to the appropriate color. I added powdered sugar to the icing to thicken it up and help it harden a little when it dries. I just used little ziploc bags to pipe the decorations on them. I don't think the moms will be very happy with me about giving their kiddos a sugar high! I'm hoping to send these HOME with the kids and let the parents decide when the kids can have them.



No comments:

Post a Comment